Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For Some Many Reason I'm Not Feeling Well Today…

Last night I can’t sleep and my head is spinning like a ROLLERCOASTER. I don’t even remember sleeping and today I’ve to face the consequences…

My stomach is pounding and grounding since morning. My body temperature is unstable nothing is right at this moment. I just want to lie down and rest my POOR BOILING eyes…

Half of my soul is flying, don’t even know where it went, maybe going home to find my comfy bed with the aircond on. Just picture me in the centre of the bed, cozy with the thick comforter and all the pillows around…

Now is 5:50PM… I still have 10 minutes more… my eyes is getting smaller… I think I should pack my thing and wait at the PUNCH CARD machine…

YES I will do that…

2 comments:

hanie naru said...

aper ko cakap nih tak paham lah.... huhuhukk...

Unknown said...

Hey, I just saw this blog. That's a pretty spunky picture haha. Surely shows the type of sickness you are describing here, and how it is grounded in uncertainty. A lot of diseases are like that; you think you've figured them out at medical magazines and the like, but you may be wrong. Symptoms happen at once, and new ones spring out of the woodwork. You are never really certain yourself, that's why professional advice is a must - especially the medical kind.

USHealthWorks.com/Federal-Way-Center